Update added by user Jan 11
Finally got hold of JoySystems technical support on Friday January 6.No argument from them and was shipped additional memory, received on the following Wednesday.
2 memory slots were indeed empty.
I installed it and the computer operates as purchased.Pleased with their response despite length of time to reach them.
Update added by user Dec 31, 2016
Advertised as 4 GB DDR-2 Memory. Only 2 GB delivered. No response or not corrected by either party (TigerDirect Business or Joy Systems)
Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2016
Purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 755 from Tiger Direct Business.The price and its use/need was too good to pass up.
It was advertised to have 4 GB DDR2 memory. The label on the shipping box also stated that the system contained 4 GB. After configuring and loading software/applications, I discovered that it only had 2 GB. I contacted Tiger Direct and requested that addition memory be sent and they agreed to send it.
A week went by, called TDB again. No information on actions, so I got them to agree to ship me more memory again. 2 weeks have gone by, no actions again. This time I decided to call Joy Systems technical support.
Called them today, no answer except voice messaging system.
Their mailbox is full.....You get what you pay for
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Fair price
What I disliked
- Product delivered was not as advertised
PissedConsumer.com is temporarily operating in read-only mode and users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews. Please come back in a couple of minutes.
You May Also Like
- "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..."
- "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."