3.8

Update by user Jan 11

Finally got hold of JoySystems technical support on Friday January 6.No argument from them and was shipped additional memory, received on the following Wednesday.

2 memory slots were indeed empty.

I installed it and the computer operates as purchased.Pleased with their response despite length of time to reach them.

Update by user Dec 31, 2016

Advertised as 4 GB DDR-2 Memory. Only 2 GB delivered. No response or not corrected by either party (TigerDirect Business or Joy Systems)

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2016

Purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 755 from Tiger Direct Business.The price and its use/need was too good to pass up.

It was advertised to have 4 GB DDR2 memory. The label on the shipping box also stated that the system contained 4 GB. After configuring and loading software/applications, I discovered that it only had 2 GB. I contacted Tiger Direct and requested that addition memory be sent and they agreed to send it.

A week went by, called TDB again. No information on actions, so I got them to agree to ship me more memory again. 2 weeks have gone by, no actions again. This time I decided to call Joy Systems technical support.

Called them today, no answer except voice messaging system.

Their mailbox is full.....You get what you pay for

This person wrote the review because of not as described of dell optiplex 755 desktop computer from Joy Systems and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Joy Systems to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product delivered was not as advertised. Author liked the most fair price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Joy Systems for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Joy Systems?

Comments

JoySystems
Joy Systems Verified Representative

Hi there!

I apologize for the initial trouble, but I'm glad the issue was resolved in the end.

Thank you for leaving an updated review!

Sincerely,

Lauren

Miss Betsy

I bought a Dell Optiplex 780 1TB Memory refurb for $150 including shipping from CNB Computers based in NJ last year and their customer service and tech support is EXCELLENT. I highly recommend you use this company for future purchases.

Miss Betsy
to Anonymous #1263888

I bet the downvote is from an employee of the company you are complaining about. See for yourself how good CNB really is.