I bought a Dell Precision m4600 refurbished by Joy.After two weeks, it I realized it had a weak battery.

If I tried to use it on battery power only, it did not last but a very little while. Contacted Joy, and received a new battery three days later!

No problems and quick response from both Thomas Kobal and Dan Williams in Tech Support.Many thanks, guys, the new battery is working at 100% and I am enjoying this laptop.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Joy Systems. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Joy Systems to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Joy Systems dell precision m4600 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Joy Systems?

Comments

Asus Ethics, just a show off. Asus "I've bought an Asus laptop and it crashes as soon as it gets Windows updates. I Tried to recover, re-install, hide driver updates, etc.. didn't work and 3rd day of..." Read more APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more