Licking, Missouri

YOU THINK YOUR REFURBISHED COMPUTERS DONT HAVE TO MEASURE UP ANYMORE.PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE PROBABLY WHO DROVE THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

I BOUGHT COMPUTERS FROM THEM FOR YEARS RECOMEDED THEM TO ALOT OF PEOPLE, BUT THEY CANT SELL COMPUTERS THAT DONT WORK. AND YOU WONT STAND BEHIND YOUR SHABBY WORK. BELIEVE ME IF I AM NOT SATISFIED SOON I WILL GO TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BURUE THIS IS OUT RADGIOUS.

I CALL GET PUT ON HOLD FOR 3 HOURS THEN YOU JUST SHUT DOWN YOUR PHONES, HOW RUDE CAN YOU EVER BE.YOUR COMPANY BETTER FIX ITSELF BECAUSE A COPY OF THIS WILL GO TO NEWEGG AND EVERYONE ELSE I CAN THINK OF

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of joy systems desktop computer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Joy Systems needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned joy systems desktop computer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Joy Systems.

Had an Experience with Joy Systems?

Comments