I bought a Dell Optiplex 320 thru Walmart to save some money because I don't do much time on a computer.When I open the box, put it together and then I started it up.

Once I got it the computer booting it turn out that it doesn't boot up correctly. I have to hit F1 key every time so it will start. Then I put in my Window Product Key that was on the computer. Made sure it was correct and then I found out that it wasn't a good Window Product Key.

I had to go thru access page and call Microsoft to get a good copy of Windows. By the way, That took a while... Once that was cleared up I started using it. The graphics flicker, and the screen saver doesn't work.

I haven't found out if there is anything else that doesn't work yet too. I am Not going to get a new graphic card or take it to someone who can fixed the start up program either.

I can hit that F1 key.I just going to save up my money to get computer.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dell optiplex 320 desktop computer from Joy Systems. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Joy Systems to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Joy Systems for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Joy Systems?

Comments

JoySystems
Joy Systems Verified Representative

Hello,

We're so sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to reach out to us via email (fastest way possible) at service@joysystems.com for any future issues!

Best,