I purchase a computer from Walmart and after two weeks the computer stopped working so they sent me to Joy Systems to work with them and get it replaced. They sent me 4 CPUs that were all defective.

For one year I have been trying to get a computer from this company that works and after a year no avail. Then they have the audacity to tell me it is now out of the warranty and they cannot do anything. Are you kidding me? Joy Systems shipped out 4 CPUs that never worked and they are scamming customers!

Don't purchase any electronics from them or Walmart! They don't care about customers and will scam you out of your hard earned money!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dell optiplex 745 desktop from Joy Systems. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Joy Systems to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Joy Systems for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments