Purchased refurbished hp laptop via Walmart.Upon first day of use: PC sleeps even while set on "never" sleep to test it out for a short period of time.

I unplugged the adapter & laptop shut down immediately. So, I use it with the adapter plugged in & then the laptop shuts down after using for a couple of hours: Error code 601- internal battery needs replacing. WOW. No JOY here.

I've seen a lot of complaints about the laptops sold by Joy Systems, as well as their tech support/customer service.I think it is important to submit valid complaints about faulty products, and to notify the retailers who advertise the sale of these products (in my case, Walmart), in order to protect consumers.

Review about: Hewlett Packard Laptop.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Joy Systems?

Comments

JoySystems
Joy Systems Verified Representative

Hello,

I apologize for the trouble!Our customer service team is available at services@joysystems.com and is the easiest way to get to them while avoiding the long line over the phone at the same time.

We will definitely look into this for the future.

If I can be of any further assistance, please email me at lauren@joysystems.com.

Sincerely, Lauren

Alienware - All down hill from here Alienware "Now im on the phone being told they cant replace it because they have to more (waste more of my time) steps to go through before replacement can be approved..." Read more Newegg - Wouldn't honor price on their website  - Is this bait-and-switch? Newegg "I tried to purchase a phone on the Newegg website today. The price on their website was clearly posted as $200.99 with free shipping. When added to the shopping cart..." Read more Joy Systems - You Get What You Pay For Joy Systems "Purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 755 from Tiger Direct Business. The price and its use/need was too good to pass up. It was advertised to have 4 GB DDR2 memory...." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more