Bought a refurbished HP computer and it has been nothing but trouble. I couldn't register it under Microsoft because it says windows 10 is not legal.

Go to joysystems.com and register it and it says a success, I go back to registration and wont let me activate because product code is not legal. I can do nothing with this computer . Things they say were put in, all say no files or info found on this computer. I'm taking it back, screw this.

Been trying for 2 1/2 days to be able to use this computer cause my luck everybody I need to talk to went home at 5:00. So I click help I get nothing. Everything I click to help me nothing happens.

Computer is useless. Microsoft click help nothing.

Review about: Hewlett Packard Compaq Pro 6305-sff Laptop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

JoySystems
Joy Systems Verified Representative

Hello, we're really for the trouble. We will make sure to look into the registration system.

If I could be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out at lauren@joysystems.com.

Sincerely,

Lauren

Took computer to Best Buy one of the geek squad checked the computer and confirmed it was not working right at all. He told me my options .

I decided to try another computer from the store.

They took off the cost of first computer and my balance was only $88.00 then the refurbished one. I am satisfied thanks to the Geek Squad at Noblesville Best Buy.