Bought a refurbished HP computer and it has been nothing but trouble.I couldn't register it under Microsoft because it says windows 10 is not legal.

Go to joysystems.com and register it and it says a success, I go back to registration and wont let me activate because product code is not legal. I can do nothing with this computer . Things they say were put in, all say no files or info found on this computer. I'm taking it back, screw this.

Been trying for 2 1/2 days to be able to use this computer cause my luck everybody I need to talk to went home at 5:00. So I click help I get nothing. Everything I click to help me nothing happens.

Computer is useless.Microsoft click help nothing.

Review about: Hewlett Packard Compaq Pro 6305-sff Laptop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Joy Systems?

Comments

JoySystems
Joy Systems Verified Representative

Hello, we're really for the trouble.We will make sure to look into the registration system.

If I could be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out at lauren@joysystems.com.

Sincerely,

Lauren

Took computer to Best Buy one of the geek squad checked the computer and confirmed it was not working right at all.He told me my options .

I decided to try another computer from the store.

They took off the cost of first computer and my balance was only $88.00 then the refurbished one.I am satisfied thanks to the Geek Squad at Noblesville Best Buy.